für EOS M Objektiv
SIOCORE 43mm 0.7x wide angle Converter Lens + close up Lens for CANON EOS M
Vertrieb / Marke / Hersteller:
CANON EF-M 22mm f/2 STM
Macro Lenses enlarge close objects respectively picture small details of an object even better. Their functionality is comparable to a magnifier. They are being used e.g. in jewellery-or insect-photography.
NOTE: This is a mount Converter. It is screwed on the currently used Lens of your Camera and is only suitable for Lenses with 43mm or 52mm filter thread.
* Original SIOCORE Quality Converter
* Converter made of extra rugged titanium/aluminium composition
* 52mm direct connection thread (reducing ring on 43mm is accompanied)
* 72mm filter winding
* The optics of the Converter were calculated especially for System Cameras without a mirror.
* fully autofocus and infrared compatible
* macro Lens for detail-and close-up pictures which can be screwed off
* Each glass-air-surface of the Converter is multi-coated.
* "High-Index" Lens elements made of optical precision glass provide maximum light transmission and resolution.
* reduces the focal length of your Camera and increases the angle of view
* dimensions ca.: diameter ca. 75mm, length: ca. 29mm
scope of delivery:
* 1x SIOCORE wide angle Converter
* 1x reducing ring on 43mm
* 1x Cleaning Cloth
* 1x Protective Bag for wide angle Lens respectively Converter
* 2x Protection Cap for Lens respectively Converter
* in original packaging